I absolutely love scallops! They are a quick and easy source of protein and completely versatile when it comes to flavour. This is one of my favourite lunches to eat post workout.
1 spaghetti squash, cooked and threaded into ‘noodles’
8-10 scallops, ocean wise
1 bunch of kale, washed and chopped, stems removed
1 red bell pepper, chopped
1/8 cup of Tessemae’s Lemon Pepper sauce, approximately
1) Heat a large sauce pan over medium heat.
2) Pour into the pan about half of the Tessemae’s Lemon Pepper sauce
3) Place your scallops in the pan, leaving lots of wiggle room between them. Leave them to cook for 3-5 minutes.
4) Flip over your scallops and allow them to cook for another few minutes.
5) Add your red pepper and stir to combine with the scallops. Let cook for a minute.
6) Add your kale and the rest of your Tessemae’s sauce. Mix everything and fry until kale is softened and scallops are completely cooked through.
7) Remove from pan and serve over spaghetti squash noodles. Enjoy!